Affordable Property Management with Total Fee Transparency
We Save You Money and Increase the Value of Your Investment with Straight-Forward Pricing Paired with Exceptional Service.
Hiring a management company costs less than the expense associated with a do-it-yourself (DIY) landlord who has to learn everything about rental property, habitability regulations, fair-housing laws, marketing, tenant screening, maintenance, late-night calls and other inconveniences, legal fees, training and licensing, software and accounting, gas and travel, and mistakes and pitfalls which can cost thousands of dollars.
We save you money by having the licensing, training, knowledge, and resources to guide your investments down a path of financial success. Discover our fee structure below; no hidden fees—no surprises.
- Keyrenter eviction rate is under 1%
- Eviction costs covered up to $1,000 for any tenants placed by Keyrenter
- Keyrenter screens pets to ensure the pet owner and pet will be a good fit for your home
- $1,000 guarantee to cover any pet damage included
- We will replace any tenant who breaks the lease early at no cost to you.
- Property owner gets 1.5 months rent if tenant leaves early
- We utilize our proven vendor network to get repairs done professionally, timely and affordably
- If a repair is done incorrectly, we will ensure it is fixed at no cost to you
- 8% of monthly rent
- $150 minimum
- For multiple properties/units, call for discounted rate
- No Long Term Contract: We offer a 30-day agreement so you have ultimate flexibility and there are zero cancellation fees
- You Only Pay For Results: Zero costs of any kind until after the home is leased (no costs while vacant). Our interests are aligned!
- Rent Collection: Let us manage all rent payments and tenant enforcement. 100% of our tenants can pay rent electronically and/or online
- On-Site Inspections: Gain peace of mind knowing we inspect each home, inside and out, every 6 months. (Full-color photo report provided)
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Response: Our team can be reached day or night for any urgent matters
- Single Point Of Contact: Let us handle all communications with the tenant
- Tenant Management: We handle all issues that may arise
- Posting of Legal Notices: Ensures compliance with Idaho rental laws
- Oversee Evictions: We manage this process from start to finish so you don’t have to get involved
- ePayments & Statements: Fully electronic direct deposit payment system. No headaches, no hassles!
- Security Deposit Process: Comprehensive process that includes detailed photos and documentation to ensure tenant accountability
- Year-end Tax Filing: We keep track of income/expenses and provide annual tax documents
- Online Owner/Tenant Portal: Access your account from anywhere in the world
- Multiple Payment Options: Tenants can pay rent with five options making it painless and easy
- $295 Flat Fee
- Professional High-Quality Photos: Ensure that your home looks its very best
- Video Marketing Tour: High-quality walkthrough video helps sell your home’s best features!
- Professional Rental Analysis: Assess the competitive landscape and ensure correct rental pricing
- Initial Rent-Ready Walkthrough: Thorough inspection of the property
- Rental Advertising: We syndicate to 40+ real estate web sites, targeting maximum exposure to help your home rent quickly
- Marketing Updates (weekly): Stay well informed throughout the leasing process
- Leasing Call Center: We answer leasing calls 7 days a week to ensure that your home leases fast
- Property Tour Options: In-person, self-guided, and video remote tours are all available to tenant prospects
- Tenant Screening: Our 14 point screening process ensures that well-qualified tenants meet our requirements
- Tenant Guarantee: We stand behind our work – if a tenant needs to be replaced during the lease, we do this for free. You will not pay another placement fee
- Lease Preparation & Signing: We use a bulletproof lease to ensure your interests are protected and your risk is mitigated
- Move-In/Out Inspections: Thorough inspections of the property, includes detailed photos to ensure an excellent record of its condition
- Utility Transfer Concierge Service: We ensure that utilities are set up in the tenants name and all accounts are active
- Deposit Collection & Escrow Account: We collect and hold the tenants security deposit to ensure we are in compliance with Idaho rental codes
- And all the in-between!
Keyrenter has provided 1st class property management service to us for the last several years for our primary residence. They identified excellent service people to renovate and care for our home. Stefani provided excellent project management and follow-up on all of the action items. In addition, I appreciate that they are computer savvy and we could cover almost all communications by email, text, and google docs, which was helpful because I’m working full time.
I would highly recommend Keyrenter!
A Smart Long-Term Investment
All property owners aim at maximizing their income and profits.
Hiring a professional property management company will ensure your property keeps on delivering without you having to spend all your time managing your investment.
Maximizing Your Return
We take your investment as seriously as you do.
Our full-time professional licensed staff has expert knowledge of the rental industry and is always one step ahead of any issue. Our maintenance team offers a quick response whenever needed. Our accounting specialists keep detailed accounting and records of your rental property. We even offer a 24-hour response time guarantee.
All these specialized professionals ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimize your tax benefit.
You Can Save by Hiring the Right Property Management Company.
Investing in rental property is an astute investment that has proven to appreciate and add value over time. Whether you are a single-property investor or a multi-property owner, rental properties provide monthly income and turn a profit on the ownership of real estate.
Partner with Keyrenter to Manage Your Rental Property with No Hidden Fees.